Hospitality management schools certainly have a lot to offer to their students, as they typically offer training programs in tourism management, hotel administration, hotel management and many other areas. When it comes to diplomas and degrees, it must be said that not only can Cartersville SC students opt for a BA or an MBA, but they can even get a PhD in hospitality management.
What Do Students Learn In Hospitality Management Schools?How Do Hospitality Management Schools Benefit Their Students?
The curriculum of these schools is quite complex, as it encompasses some of the most important subjects in hospitality management, from accounting and marketing to finance and public relations.
The training will consist of practical and theoretical training, and students can opt for one of the numerous fields available, like eCommerce, luxury services management, general management training or real estate development.
Popular Hospitality Management Programs Near Cartersville South Carolina
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
What Type Of Degree In Hospitality Management Will You Get After Completing Your Training?
A large business school with a hospitality department can offer a lot of training programs, from the classic classroom teaching to in-depth management training programs and even paid internships that allow students to gain the experience they need and to make a living at the same time. Generally speaking, most programs can be completed within a couple of years and they specialize in training Cartersville South Carolina students for consulting, retirement homes, catering services as well as hotel and restaurant management – however, these training programs can also be tailored to other sectors in the field of hospitality and tourism, and regardless of your choice this will surely add to your career.
Clemson Maven - 7 hours ago
GatorCountry.com - 15 hours ago
WIS10 - 5 days ago
Atlanta Journal Constitution - 2 weeks ago
WVTM13 - 4 weeks ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'Cartersville, SC'
Getting the final degree is not all about passing the final exam, as the training program is mainly focused on practical experience, this is why students usually focus on internships or apprenticeships that usually last between 6 and 12 months.
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about the different hospitality management programs in South Carolina and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!