Hospitality management schools certainly have a lot to offer to their students, as they typically offer training programs in tourism management, hotel administration, hotel management and many other areas. Hospitality management degrees are the key to success for all Commodore Pennsylvania students who want to pursue excellence in this industry, as the schools that specialize in hospitality management training can provide them with a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or even with a PhD.
What Do Hospitality Management Schools Teach Their Students?
Public relations, finance, accounting, marketing or management of human resources are only some of the subjects you can be taught in hospitality management schools.
At the same time, there are several notable fields where students can choose to specialize, such as general management training, luxury service management or eCommerce, to name just a few.
#1 Hospitality Management Classes Near Commodore PA
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
What Degree Will You Be Awarded At The End Of The Training Program?
Internships surely benefit students on many different levels, because not only do they get the experience they so much need, but they will also receive some money for it – fortunately, most large business schools around the world help students enroll in a high-quality internship program. After completing the 24-month training program, some Commodore Pennsylvania students choose to work in hotel or restaurant management while others operate in the catering industry or work in retirement homes.
wccsradio.com - 1 week ago
wccsradio.com - 4 weeks ago
wccsradio.com - 2 weeks ago
Indiana Gazette - 1 week ago
Sports - 4 weeks ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'Commodore, PA'
Getting the final degree is not all about passing the final exam, as the training program is mainly focused on practical experience, this is why students usually focus on internships or apprenticeships that usually last between 6 and 12 months.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about the different hospitality management schools in Pennsylvania and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!