Hotel administration, hotel management or tourism management are only some of the most sought-after fields in which hospitality management schools provide training. When it comes to diplomas and degrees, it must be said that not only can Cumberland KY students opt for a BA or an MBA, but they can even get a PhD in hospitality management.
What Do Students Learn In Hospitality Management Schools?How Do Hospitality Management Schools Benefit Their Students?
Public relations, finance, accounting, marketing or management of human resources are only some of the subjects you can be taught in hospitality management schools.
Just like all the coursework available, those who want to pursue an MBA or a BA in Hospitality Management should know that the teaching will be both practical and academic, and that most institutions emphasize on international hospitality – in addition to the subjects mentioned in the curriculum, students can also choose to specialize in another field such as eCommerce, real estate development, general management training or even luxury services management, the latter usually preparing students to operate in some of the world’s most renowned and luxurious facilities.
#1 Hospitality Management Training Near Cumberland KY
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
What Degree Will You Be Awarded At The End Of The Training Program?
A large business school with a hospitality department can offer a lot of training programs, from the classic classroom teaching to in-depth management training programs and even paid internships that allow students to gain the experience they need and to make a living at the same time. Generally speaking, most programs can be completed within a couple of years and they specialize in training Cumberland Kentucky students for consulting, retirement homes, catering services as well as hotel and restaurant management – however, these training programs can also be tailored to other sectors in the field of hospitality and tourism, and regardless of your choice this will surely add to your career.
Lexington Herald Leader - 4 days ago
ABC 36 News - 4 days ago
WYMT - 3 weeks ago
Lexington Herald Leader - 3 weeks ago
Lexington Herald Leader - 4 weeks ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'Cumberland, KY'
In order to get their degree, students will need to complete the practical program as well, and in this case they basically have two options: they can either opt for internships which typically last for 6 to 12 months, and they are the perfect choice for students who focus on international hospitality management, or they can opt for one of the numerous apprenticeships available, as this will help them gain real professional experience that is essential for getting a higher ranked and a better paid position – however, there may be an age limit in the case of apprenticeship.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into the different hospitality management classes in Kentucky and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!