Hospitality management schools aim to offer their students all the education and training they will need in the hospitality industry – generally speaking, business schools have a hospitality management department where students can choose to specialize in various subfields such as hotel management or administration, tourism management and so forth. When it comes to diplomas and degrees, it must be said that not only can Edwall WA students opt for a BA or an MBA, but they can even get a PhD in hospitality management.
What Do Students Learn In Hospitality Management Schools?How Do Hospitality Management Schools Benefit Their Students?
Public relations, finance, accounting, marketing or management of human resources are only some of the subjects you can be taught in hospitality management schools.
Just like all the coursework available, those who want to pursue an MBA or a BA in Hospitality Management should know that the teaching will be both practical and academic, and that most institutions emphasize on international hospitality – in addition to the subjects mentioned in the curriculum, students can also choose to specialize in another field such as eCommerce, real estate development, general management training or even luxury services management, the latter usually preparing students to operate in some of the world’s most renowned and luxurious facilities.
Popular Hospitality Management Programs Serving Edwall Washington
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
What Degrees Can One Receive In Hospitality Management?
Internships surely benefit students on many different levels, because not only do they get the experience they so much need, but they will also receive some money for it – fortunately, most large business schools around the world help students enroll in a high-quality internship program. After completing the 24-month training program, some Edwall Washington students choose to work in hotel or restaurant management while others operate in the catering industry or work in retirement homes.
Further Info On Edwall, WA
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Getting the final degree is not all about passing the final exam, as the training program is mainly focused on practical experience, this is why students usually focus on internships or apprenticeships that usually last between 6 and 12 months.
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research all the hospitality management schools in Washington and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…