Hospitality management schools aim to offer their students all the education and training they will need in the hospitality industry – generally speaking, business schools have a hospitality management department where students can choose to specialize in various subfields such as hotel management or administration, tourism management and so forth. After completing such a course, Everman TX students can receive one or more diplomas and degrees that will surely come in handy in their career: they can get a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or even a PhD in the same field – after that, they can start to work in the desired field, be it a hotel, a restaurant, a club or even on cruise ships around the world.
What Do Students Learn In Hospitality Management Schools?How Do Hospitality Management Schools Benefit Their Students?
The curriculum of these schools is quite complex, as it encompasses some of the most important subjects in hospitality management, from accounting and marketing to finance and public relations.
The training will consist of practical and theoretical training, and students can opt for one of the numerous fields available, like eCommerce, luxury services management, general management training or real estate development.
Top Hospitality Management Training Near Everman TX
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
What Type Of Degree In Hospitality Management Will You Get After Completing Your Training?
Those who want to specialize in hospitality management should know that not only can a business school offer in-depth training, but it can even help students enroll in an internship program that allows them to gain experience and to supplement their income at the same time. After completing the 24-month training program, some Everman Texas students choose to work in hotel or restaurant management while others operate in the catering industry or work in retirement homes.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram - 3 months ago
KXAN.com - 3 days ago
The Dallas Morning News - 4 weeks ago
NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth - 2 weeks ago
NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth - 3 weeks ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'Everman, TX'
In order to get their degree, students will need to complete the practical program as well, and in this case they basically have two options: they can either opt for internships which typically last for 6 to 12 months, and they are the perfect choice for students who focus on international hospitality management, or they can opt for one of the numerous apprenticeships available, as this will help them gain real professional experience that is essential for getting a higher ranked and a better paid position – however, there may be an age limit in the case of apprenticeship.
Thanks for putting together such a wonderful resource. I was able to research the different hospitality management schools in Texas and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…