Hospitality management schools aim to offer their students all the education and training they will need in the hospitality industry – generally speaking, business schools have a hospitality management department where students can choose to specialize in various subfields such as hotel management or administration, tourism management and so forth. Hospitality management degrees are the key to success for all Fletcher Louisiana students who want to pursue excellence in this industry, as the schools that specialize in hospitality management training can provide them with a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or even with a PhD.
What Do Hospitality Management Schools Teach Their Students?
The curriculum of these schools is quite complex, as it encompasses some of the most important subjects in hospitality management, from accounting and marketing to finance and public relations.
At the same time, there are several notable fields where students can choose to specialize, such as general management training, luxury service management or eCommerce, to name just a few.
#1 Hospitality Management Schools Close To Fletcher Louisiana
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
What Degrees Can One Receive In Hospitality Management?
A large business school with a hospitality department can offer a lot of training programs, from the classic classroom teaching to in-depth management training programs and even paid internships that allow students to gain the experience they need and to make a living at the same time. The training typically lasts for two years, and after receiving their diploma Fletcher Louisiana students can get a job in the catering industry, in a retirement home, a hotel or a restaurant or they can even work independently and offer their consultancy services.
Chicago Sun-Times - 7 hours ago
Port Lavaca Wave - 14 hours ago
Hammond Daily Star online - 1 week ago
LA Progressive - 1 day ago
CT Post - 4 weeks ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'Fletcher, LA'
Fortunately, students have many options at their disposal when it comes to getting the practical training they so much need for getting the degree: not only can they opt for an internship, but they can also apply for an apprenticeship that can last up to a year.
Cool site, thanks!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about the different hospitality management classes in Louisiana and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…