Hospitality management schools certainly have a lot to offer to their students, as they typically offer training programs in tourism management, hotel administration, hotel management and many other areas. After completing such a course, Marionville VA students can receive one or more diplomas and degrees that will surely come in handy in their career: they can get a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or even a PhD in the same field – after that, they can start to work in the desired field, be it a hotel, a restaurant, a club or even on cruise ships around the world.
What Do Students Learn In Hospitality Management Schools?How Do Hospitality Management Schools Benefit Their Students?
The curriculum of these schools is quite complex, as it encompasses some of the most important subjects in hospitality management, from accounting and marketing to finance and public relations.
Just like all the coursework available, those who want to pursue an MBA or a BA in Hospitality Management should know that the teaching will be both practical and academic, and that most institutions emphasize on international hospitality – in addition to the subjects mentioned in the curriculum, students can also choose to specialize in another field such as eCommerce, real estate development, general management training or even luxury services management, the latter usually preparing students to operate in some of the world’s most renowned and luxurious facilities.
Popular Hospitality Management Programs Near Marionville Virginia
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Turn your passion for food into a career at the Culinary Institute of Virginia.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Food Service Management
What Degree Will You Be Awarded At The End Of The Training Program?
Those who want to specialize in hospitality management should know that not only can a business school offer in-depth training, but it can even help students enroll in an internship program that allows them to gain experience and to supplement their income at the same time. After completing the 24-month training program, some Marionville VA students choose to work in hotel or restaurant management while others operate in the catering industry or work in retirement homes.
Shore Daily News - 5 months ago
Southern Maryland News Net - 4 months ago
Washington Post - 2 yearss ago
Buffalo Reflex - 2 months ago
MaxPreps - 4 months ago
News via Google. See more news matching 'Marionville, VA'
In order to get their degree, students will need to complete the practical program as well, and in this case they basically have two options: they can either opt for internships which typically last for 6 to 12 months, and they are the perfect choice for students who focus on international hospitality management, or they can opt for one of the numerous apprenticeships available, as this will help them gain real professional experience that is essential for getting a higher ranked and a better paid position – however, there may be an age limit in the case of apprenticeship.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about all the hospitality management schools in Virginia and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…