Hotel administration, hotel management or tourism management are only some of the most sought-after fields in which hospitality management schools provide training. When it comes to diplomas and degrees, it must be said that not only can Marler NC students opt for a BA or an MBA, but they can even get a PhD in hospitality management.
What Do Students Learn In Hospitality Management Schools?How Do Hospitality Management Schools Benefit Their Students?
There are several world-renowned hospitality management schools around the world and their staff provides state-of-the-art education at their faculty – students who want to pursue excellence in their field of activity should know that these program usually cover some of the most important areas of hospitality management, from finance and public relations to marketing, accounting, administration and even the management of human resources.
The training will consist of practical and theoretical training, and students can opt for one of the numerous fields available, like eCommerce, luxury services management, general management training or real estate development.
Popular Hospitality Management Classes Close To Marler North Carolina
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
What Degree Will You Be Awarded At The End Of The Training Program?
A large business school with a hospitality department can offer a lot of training programs, from the classic classroom teaching to in-depth management training programs and even paid internships that allow students to gain the experience they need and to make a living at the same time. After completing the 24-month training program, some Marler NC students choose to work in hotel or restaurant management while others operate in the catering industry or work in retirement homes.
More On Marler, NC
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In order to get their degree, students will need to complete the practical program as well, and in this case they basically have two options: they can either opt for internships which typically last for 6 to 12 months, and they are the perfect choice for students who focus on international hospitality management, or they can opt for one of the numerous apprenticeships available, as this will help them gain real professional experience that is essential for getting a higher ranked and a better paid position – however, there may be an age limit in the case of apprenticeship.
Cool site, thanks!
Thanks for putting together such a helpful resource. I was able to look into all the hospitality management classes in North Carolina and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…