Hospitality management schools aim to offer their students all the education and training they will need in the hospitality industry – generally speaking, business schools have a hospitality management department where students can choose to specialize in various subfields such as hotel management or administration, tourism management and so forth. When it comes to diplomas and degrees, it must be said that not only can Riggs MO students opt for a BA or an MBA, but they can even get a PhD in hospitality management.
What Do Hospitality Management Schools Teach Their Students?
The curriculum of these schools is quite complex, as it encompasses some of the most important subjects in hospitality management, from accounting and marketing to finance and public relations.
The training will consist of practical and theoretical training, and students can opt for one of the numerous fields available, like eCommerce, luxury services management, general management training or real estate development.
Top Hospitality Management Schools In Riggs Missouri
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
What Type Of Degree In Hospitality Management Will You Get After Completing Your Training?
Internships surely benefit students on many different levels, because not only do they get the experience they so much need, but they will also receive some money for it – fortunately, most large business schools around the world help students enroll in a high-quality internship program. Generally speaking, most programs can be completed within a couple of years and they specialize in training Riggs Missouri students for consulting, retirement homes, catering services as well as hotel and restaurant management – however, these training programs can also be tailored to other sectors in the field of hospitality and tourism, and regardless of your choice this will surely add to your career.
More On Riggs, Missouri
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In order to get their degree, students will need to complete the practical program as well, and in this case they basically have two options: they can either opt for internships which typically last for 6 to 12 months, and they are the perfect choice for students who focus on international hospitality management, or they can opt for one of the numerous apprenticeships available, as this will help them gain real professional experience that is essential for getting a higher ranked and a better paid position – however, there may be an age limit in the case of apprenticeship.
Thanks for putting together such a helpful resource. I was able to look into the different hospitality management schools in Missouri and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…